HIGHER EDUCATION FINANCING AGENCY
RECRUITMENT OF CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER ON CONTRACT BASIS
Higher Education Financing Agency (HEFA) is a joint venture company of Ministry of HRD – GOI and Canara Bank. It is a Union Government company registered under Sec 8 of The Companies Act 2013 established with the objective of financing the creation of capital assets in India’s higher education institutions like IIT’s, IIM’s, NIT’s,IIIT’s, Central Universities etc.
HEFA is recruiting for the following post.
- One ‘Chief Financial Officer’ on contract basis
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & OTHER DETAILS:
All the eligibility [Age, Qualification, Work experience etc.] shall be computed as on 01.06.2017 (inclusive).
- ONE ‘CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER’ ON CONTRACT BASIS:
|NO. OF POSTS||1 (One)|
|AGE||Maximum 45 yearsas on 01.06.2017 (inclusive)|
|PERIODOF CONTRACT||Initially for a period of one year extendable by one or more years at the absolute discretion of the Company.|
|TERMINATION OF CONTRACT||Performance oftheCompany Secretarywillbeevaluated periodically. In case the performance/ conduct of the ‘Company Secretary’isnotsatisfactory the role can be terminated. The ‘Official on contract’ shall also give one month notice for cessation of contract|
|ELIGIBILITY/ EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||
|POST QUALIFICATION WORK EXPERIENCE||Candidate is desired tohave2-3 years workingexperienceas a Company Secretary and have experience in handling jobs of similar nature.|
|MODE OF SELECTION||
|TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT||
- NATIONALITY / CITIZENSHIP:
A candidate must be either i] a citizen of India or ii] a subject of Nepal or iii] a subject of Bhutan or iv] a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01.01.1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v] a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia & Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) or (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- SELECTION PROCEDURE:
- The selection for engagement of “Chief Financial Officer” on contract is on the basis of Short- listing through the resumes received, and Personal Interview.
- Company reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates based on the qualification, experience and suitability of the candidates for the post and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
- The date, time, centre & address of the venue will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter and candidates have to attend for the same at their own cost. However, the Company reserves its right to change/add/cancel the date, time, centre, venue of the Personal Interview and to call the candidates for the Personal Interview at any other Centre or hold supplementary selection process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
- The final selection shall be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the interview.
- Mere eligibility / admission to Personal Interview / pass in Personal Interview does not imply that the Company is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidates’ eligibility and shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection. The Company would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the selection process, if he / she is found to be ineligible and / or furnished incorrect or false information / certificates / documents or has suppressed any material facts. If engaged, his/her engagement may be terminated.
- The Company reserves the right to change the selection procedure / hold supplementary selection process, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through our website and/or email.
- HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id. This e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment project. All the communications will be sent to the candidates on this e-mail id only.
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending their resume by email email@example.com with a cover letter mentioning the position applied for. The Cover letter is to be addressed to :
Higher Education Financing Agency
6th Floor, Naveen Complex
No 14, M.G Road Bangalore
Ph : 080 25594720
- No hard copy of the resume need to be sent.
- CALL LETTERS
- The candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for the Personal Interview and their details and schedule for Personal Interview will be made available in Company’s website hefa.co.in.
- All the communications viz, call letters for Personal interview etc., will be sent only to the registered E-mail mentioned by the candidate in his / her resume. Request for sending to different e-mail id will not be entertained.
- Company will not take responsibility for late receipt / non-receipt of call letter / any communication e-mailed due to technical reasons or whatsoever to the candidate.
- Hence, candidates are requested to keep track of their resume status by visiting Company’s website as well as checking of their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
- LAST DATE:
Last date for receipt of resume is 02.12.2017 .
The Company will not be responsible for any non-receipt of emails at our end . The resume received after last date will not be entertained.
- ACTION AGAINST CANDIDATES FOUND GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT:
- Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while registering the resume and submitting the certified copies / testimonials.
- At the time of Personal Interview/during selection process, if a candidate is or has been found guilty of using unfair means; or misbehaving in the interview hall or taking away any documents from the venue; or resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection; or obtaining support of his/her candidature by any means, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, shall be liable to be disqualified from the Personal interview / selection process for which he / she is a candidate.
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Resumes which are incomplete in any respect will be rejected. In complete resumes / resumes without supporting documents at the time of interview will be rejected outright. Decision of the Company in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
- Company may, at its discretion, hold re-interview wherever necessary.
- Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature shall not be considered.
- While appearing for the interview copies of the under mentioned certificates to be produced.
- Date of birth proof certificate (Date of Birth certificate / 10th / SSC / SSLCcertificate where Date of Birth is mentioned);
- Marks sheets (year-wise / semester-wise) and certificates in support of educational qualifications viz. SSLC, Graduation Degree,Post-Graduation Degree, Professional qualifications, Research etc.;
- Membership Certificate of ICAI.
- Post qualification work Experience Certificate specifying designation / job profile, period of service (with specific dates) from previous, present employers;
- Please note that work experience certificate should contain the designation, period of service and detailed job profile.
- Any other relevant documents
- Engagement of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Company.
- The Company shall not be responsible for aresume being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by an unauthorized person / institution.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- No candidate is permitted to use Cell Phone, Pager or any other instruments in theInterview hall.
- No correspondence or personal enquires shall be entertained by the Company.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Bangalore.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.